About Me

My photo
Im a Puertominican goth girl. I like drawing, music, and poetry. I also am obsessed with technology. I'm just me... so no haters!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If God Was Real...

If God was real (don't read if you will be offended)
  • Good people wouldn't die for no good reason
  • Bad people would be punished properly not let to live
  • He wouldn't make homosexual people, just to say that homosexuality is a sin
  • There would not be other random religions
  • Science would not make sense (and science is proof there is no "God")
  • THERE WOULD BE PROOF!!!
I rest my case.
If you got any other reasons (or want to disagree with my reasons), comment below.

THIS WAS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE! I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANY CHRISTIANS OR CATHOLICS OR ANYONE!!! THIS IS MY OPINION!

1 comment:

  1. Well all of this can be true even if there is a god. Friedrich Nietzsche explained that the "creator" is dead and Zoroastrianism says that god is outside of reality. Your statement of Homosexuality as a sin can be debunked for in the Quran, Ala gave all beings free will. To some religions such as Christianity, your claims do make a metaphorical dent, but not quite all.

    ReplyDelete